The offered battery-operated Mobile Vertical laminar air flow is commonly
used for cleaning the air in Transport material from one area to another in
Pharmaceuticals, operation theaters and surgery centers in hospitals. Our
supplied battery-operated laminar air flow is available at competitive rates.
Mobile Vertical Laminar Flow Benches offers highest product protection for
samples and processes by providing ISO Class 5 particle free work area.
Vertical Laminar Air Flow Unit draws air from the top of the unit via pre-filter,
through a plenum and vertically down over the work-surface and past the lap
of the operator. These units are suitable for the handling of non-hazardous
products, sensible to dust and/or to contamination wherever operator
protection is not required.
Material Of Construction :
- Minipleat HEPA Filter EU-14 Grade, efficiency 99.999% down to 0.3µ.
- Pre filters EU 6 Grade with average efficiency of 60-80% down to 5µ.
- SS 304 channels for Hepa clamps Covering.
- AC Centrifugal Motor Blower with Regulator for speed controlling.
- Magnehelic Differential Pressure Gauge.
- Toughened Glass side View panels.
- U. V. Light providing 256nm wavelength with Hour Meter.
- Led Light With SS covering.
- 6/16 Amp single-phase switch socket for any external equipment.
- SS ON/OFF switches for motor & lights
- PAO Test port for HEPA filter integrity test.
- Antistatic PVC Strip in Front Side of the unit.
- SS 304 access panel on front & back side for service & maintenance.
- SS 304 stands wit PU castor Wheel for Movement: 2 Lockable & 2 Regular0
- Inverter with Dry battery providing #0 minutes backup.
Standard Dimensions :
Internal Dimension (mm)
Options & Accessories :
- Audio / Visual alarm for blower tripping with Fault
Acknowledgement & Reset Switch.
- SS 304 protective grill below Hepa Filter.
- Digital/Photohelic Gauge with High / Low Indicators.
- Flame Proof Execution as Explosion proof electrics for
- Air cleanliness : ISO Class 5 (ISO 14644-1:1999 (E) /
- Air Velocities : 0.45 + 0.05 mps@ 6 Inch below Hepa
- Air Flow : Vertical
- Noise Level : Less than 67 db on Scale 'A'.
- Vibration level : Minimum.
Power Supply :
- 230 VAC 1θ, 50-60HZ & for FLP 415 VAC, 3θ, 50-60Hz.