Ceiling Suspended Vertical Laminar Flow unit offers highest product
protection for samples and processes by providing ISO Class 5 particle free
work area. Vertical Laminar Air Flow Unit draws air from top of the unit via
pre-filter, through a plenum and vertically down over the work-surface and
past the lap of the operator. It has the advantage of not pushing air into the
face of the operator as in a horizontal laminar flow cabinet.
Material Of Construction :
- Minipleat HEPA Filter EU-14 Grade, efficiency 99.999% down to 0.3µ.
- Pre filters EU 6 Grade with average efficiency of 60-80% down to 5µ.
- SS 304 channels for Hepa clamps Covering.
- AC Centrifugal Motor Blower with Regulator for speed controlling.
- Magnehelic Differential Pressure Gauge.
- Led Light With SS covering.
- SS ON/OFF switches for motor & lights
- PAO Test port for HEPA filter integrity test.
- Antistatic PVC Strip in Front Side of the unit.
- SS 304 access panel on front & back side for service & maintenance.
- Suspension Rod: MS above false Ceilling/ SS below false ceilling.
Standard Dimensions :
Internal Dimension (mm)
Options & Accessories :
- SS 304 protective grill below Hepa filter
- Audio / Visual alarm for blower tripping with Fault
Acknowledgement & Reset Switch.
- VFD to control the speed of motor.
- Digital/Photohelic Gauge with High / Low Indicators.
- U>V light providing 256 nm wavelength with hour meter.
- CG membrane screen as diffuser below hepa filter.
- Flame Proof Execution as Explosion proof electrics for
- Air cleanliness : ISO Class 5 (ISO 14644-1:1999 (E) /
- Air Velocities : 0.45 + 0.05 mps@ 6 Inch below Hepa
- Air Flow : Vertical
- Noise Level : Less than 67 db on Scale 'A'.
- Vibration level : Minimum.
Power Supply :
- 230 VAC 1θ, 50-60HZ & for FLP 415 VAC, 3θ, 50-60Hz.