Air Shower is designed to supply HEPA filtered air at high velocity to remove
particulate matter from the person entering the Clean Room. Air Showers are
self-contained chambers installed at entrances to the clean room and other
controlled environments. They minimize particulate matter entering or
exiting the clean space. Personnel and materials entering or exiting the
controlled environment are "scrubbed" by high velocity HEPA filtered air jets
with velocities of 20 = 2 mps per nozzle. Contaminated air is then drawn
through the base within the unit, filtered and recirculated. Air showers have
demanding application in the micro-electronics, semiconductors,
pharmaceutical, spray painting, lab animal research and food industry. The
greatest source of particulate contamination in a clean room is the operator.
The air shower enhances clean room operating protocol by serving as a
reminder to all operators that they are entering a controlled environment.
Personnel therefore develop the habit of gowning up properly before
entering the air shower.
Material Of Construction :
- SS 304 /SS 316 /SS 316L/ G.I Powder Coated
- Minipleat HEPA Filter EU-14 Grade, efficiency 99.999% down to 0.34.
- Prefilters EU 6 Grade with average efficiency of 60-80% down to 5p.
- AC Centrifugal Motor Blower with Regulator for speed controlling.
- Magnehelic Differential Pressure Gauge.
- ElectroMagnetic Interlocking card with LED display controlling on
either side of door to ensure that only one side door can be opened at a
time. Manual On-Off Switches for Blower, LED & adjustable timer to set
- SS304, Mirror finish Nozzle for spraying the air.
- SS Perforated Trays as footrest floor in bottom for air circulation.
- SS Back to back handles on both sides for door opening
- SS 304 double walled insulated doors with toughened glass with Ss 304 Handles & Hinges.
- LED down light with 400 LUX.
- PAO Test port for HEPA filter integrity test.
- Emergency stop switch to shut off equipment in an emergency.
- Door closer for closing doors.
- SS304 access panel inside of the unit for service & maintenance.
Standard Dimensions :
Internal Dimension (mm)
Options & Accessories :
- PLC with touch screen HMI display controlling with Electro-magnetic interlocking System to ensure that only one side door can be opened at a time & adjustable timer to set operation time.
- Digital/Photohelic Gauge with High / Low Indicators.
- Air Velocities : 20 + 2 mps per nozzle.
- Air Flow : Re-circulatory.
- Noise Level : Less than 75 db on Scale 'A'.
- Vibration level : Minimum.
Power Supply :